Thursday, June 02, 2005

WMCFpodcast - Episode 1

On Friday May 27th, 2005 I had the pleasure of doing my first podcast. You can click here to listen to it.

WMCFpodcast brings you independant music from around the world...wide web. Having much experience with hosting radio programs based on independant music, I'm glad to be jumping aboard the podcast revolution. Although 3 years ago when I hosted Long Island Music Zone on an AM station here in NY, I would take the program and post it in mp3 format on my website right after the show. So basically I was podcasting before podcasting was known as podcasting....should have gotten a patent!

Well, if you're in an unsigned band or you're an unsigned artist, drop me an email at:

wmcfpodcast@gmail.com

Send me a link to your music page and pick you're top 3 songs and I'll get them on the show.

Thanks......laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home